Embroidered Silver Marshal Sash
Marshal Graduation Stole wearied by the faculty who is assigning The line-up number given to the graduate during Commencement Countdown when they receive their graduation accessories. The Faculty Marshals will lead the graduates of their respective college into the ceremony as directed by the Grand Marshal.
- Made of high quality Silver bridal satin
- Arrow pointed edges
- Shape made to fit for all body types
- Each side is 30.5" long and 5.25" wide
- Fully lined throughout
- This Silver Graduation Stole is the ideal item for honor recognition for your graduation
- Start customizing your graduation stole. Pick your color of stole from drop down box, and then write down embroidery color what you want embroidered (such as "Class of 2015" and your Organizations name in special instruction box. You can also Email us images and other details.
The amazing low priced, graduation honor stoles are stylishly made from light bridal satin and shaped to fit all body types. Fully lined throughout the high school / University graduation stole measures 30.5" long each side and 5.25" wide and has neat arrow pointed edges. CustomGraduationStole is happy to offer the amazing discount high school / University graduation honor stoles to celebrate your graduates achievements. Check out the huge savings when ordering in bulk.